The SC19 Mobile App Is Ready
Want an easy way to keep up with everything happening at SC19? Install the new SC19 Mobile App on your Apple or Android device. Search for “Supercomputing 2019” in either app store, click the app store buttons on our Mobile App page, or scan the QR code below on your mobile device to get started today.
What Does the App Do?
With the new app, you will be able to:
- Search the event schedule and build your own personal schedule (even while offline)
- Export events to your calendar
- Receive personalized event recommendations
- Navigate the convention center with a 3D map and turn-by-turn directions.
- Exchange contact information with fellow attendees
- Explore the full list of exhibitors, startups, and speakers
Enjoy Full Functionality
While most app functionality is available without logging in, doing so will allow you to easily network with other attendees, receive event recommendations, and sync in-app data across multiple devices. You can log in to the app using your SC19 registration confirmation number as your username and your last name as your password (lowercase).
Need App Support?
We hope your SC19 app experience is as great as the conference itself. If you have any questions, comments, or problems, please email us here, or use in the in-app support under “About This App”.
Stephen Herbein, SC19 Communications, Mobile App Lead