For Small, Emerging Companies
The Startup Café is a unique opportunity for small, emerging companies to introduce their products, tools, and services to the growing high performance computing community.
SC attendees represent decision makers and influencers on HPC, networking, storage, and analytics acquisitions. This includes representatives of the U.S. national laboratories who are always seeking technology on the cutting edge.
Here’s What You Get
Your Startup Café space will include:
- 6’ x 2’ draped counter
- 2 Limerick stools
- 22” x 28” sign with company logo
- 500 watt electrical drop
- Wireless internet connection for demonstration purposes
- Your organization on the interactive floor plan and exhibitor list
- 4 exhibitor badges
- 15 guest badges
- Media list access
Space is limited in the Startup Café. To be considered for inclusion in the Startup Café, provide the following information about your organization in your communication:
- Organization name
- Number of employees
- Years in existence
- Market status (pre-launch, pilots, etc.)
- Type of product to be shown at SC
- Confirmation of a working prototype or demo ready to present
Interested organizations are required to submit a special application to be considered. If your company is selected for this year’s Startup Café, it will not be eligible in future years. If your company is not selected, you are welcome to join the regular exhibition if space is available.
To apply, contact: SC Exhibits Management
Please follow these Startup Café guidelines when creating your display:
- Startup Café exhibitors may place a sign, material, or vertical exhibit(s) on their table if they fit the 6’0″ x 2’0″ table area and do not exceed 3’0″ from the table top. All material must be displayed from the table provided.
- Startup Café exhibitors are not permitted to order additional tables, other furnishings, or display other equipment that does not fit on the table provided.
- No exhibit or sign may interfere with, obscure, or block the view of another exhibit. No exhibitor may construct a back wall or any equipment or display materials other than on the table provided. No display materials/signs may be placed on the floor.
- The Startup Café space is shared space so we want everyone to be good neighbors.
Startup Café Move-In
Sunday, November 17, 8 am–5 pm
Monday, November 18, 8 am–noon*
*Must be fully set up by noon on Monday.
Startup Café Move-Out
Thursday, November 21, 3 pm–11:59 pm
Friday November 22, 8 am–noon*
*Must be fully torn down by noon on Friday.